Friday, October 24, 2014
· French and Spanish Clubs will meet TODAY after school in Mrs. Master’s room – 150. We will be making posters, popping popcorn and watching a video about Paris – all are welcome!
· Both Mertonettes teams have rehearsal TODAY.
· Fitness Intramurals will begin on Monday Oct. 27th and will be held Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:20-3:10. All students must be dressed in PE clothes and be in the Fitness Center by 2:25 to participate unless you have a late pass from a teacher. Late bus passes will be provided. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Lipani
· Minecraft club will begin next Monday, October 27th in the library. Bus passes will be provided. See Mrs. Boccuzzi-Reichert with any questions.
· Those interested in trying out for the boys and girls bowling team, there will be a mandatory meeting on Monday, October 27th, with Mr. Feely at the High School in the alternative ed classroom.
· 8th graders going to Washington, your first payment of $200 is due on Monday, October 27. Please make checks out to Merton Williams Middle School.
· Congratulations to the Modified/Freshman Cheerleaders who took 1st Place at the Hilton Spirit and Pride Competition and 2nd Place at the Cheer for Charity Competition. Great Job girls and Great Season!
· The girls modified B soccer team defeated Spencerport 4-1.