December 12th, 2017
Go Hilton Track!
  Posted on 05/20/2007 by Shelby Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Just wanted to be the first person to post a message on the site... and to see if the Jones family knows how to get it to work! Keep up the great work, everyone, and good luck at Sectionals this Friday!

Hey Coach
  Posted on 03/22/2007 by Amanda Schauman Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Hey Coach, I really miss the team....Wow Nike's again...??Congrats, that is simply amazing. I am so proud of thoes girls.

Cool
  Posted on 06/04/2006 by Brad Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
I love the website. Pictures are great. Do you have alot of pictures that never make it on the site? I think it would be cool to see them.

hi
  Posted on 05/16/2006 by easterner Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
hilton girls are hot..u beat toga

HI
  Posted on 01/26/2006 by JESSICA Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
GOOD JOB AT THE STATES AND I KEEP PRAYING YOU GUYS CAME IN 1ST PLACE GOODLUCK NEXT SEASON JESS

great job
  Posted on 12/08/2005 by jessica Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Great job at this year and you did an awesome job so far keep the work up way to go the Seniors.

Congradulations!!!!!!
  Posted on 12/05/2005 by Amanda Schauman Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Way to go girls. I am so proud of each and every one of you. I still cannot believe it, it is so amazing to be able to say that I ran with you all. Congrats on a job well done!

good luck
  Posted on 11/30/2005 by jessica Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
i wish you guys the bust luck and rember do the best you can and i am thinking of you down there jessica

its me
  Posted on 11/26/2005 by Greg Parizek Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Congratulations to both cross country teams; you guys have done a lot in a short amount of time. Believe it or not I’m missing you guys, I’m at Brockport with the soon to be SUNYAC champs doing well. I have learned a lot and improved even more. I have a lot to show you throwers when I come back during mid-semester break. Keep on doing good, and having a good time, especially to you seniors-your senior year will be one of the best times you will ever have, cherish every minute for soon it will be gone and you wish it all back (it happen to me) but college will bring many more smiles. See you all soon Greg P.S – Szczepanik you should read this to the team, my English teach says I have a certin public appeal to my writing. They might learn something, and to Merkel, watch your back like always

Good Luck
  Posted on 09/09/2005 by Laura Iafrati Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Go Hilton! I can see that everyone is ready to go. I miss everyone a lot and I can't wait to come to a meet! Have a great season, but more importantly-have fun and enjoy the memories!

Track
  Posted on 05/10/2005 by whitney Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Good Job girls! Good luck next season! youll do great!

Comments?
  Posted on 10/22/2004 by Coach Szczepanik Reply to this Message[Reply to this message] 
Any comments and/or suggestions are encouraged

Post a New Message[Post a new message]