10 Ways to Build Character
1) Require your child to use their manners with family and friends.
2) Read books with your child and talk about the character of characters.
3) Lead by example.
4) Volunteer at a local charity with your child.
5) Have conversations with your child about positive things that happened in school.
6) Find positive characters in tv shows, video games and movies you watch.
7) Make sure your child is spending time with good friends that serve as positive role models.
8) Spend quality time with your children.
9) Work together to clean the house.
10)Praise your child.
April 29th, 2016