Hilton Central School District is pleased to offer a service to parents that will allow them to manage their child's school lunch account.
1. Go to myschoolbucks.com and click on the link to "Register For A Free Account".
2. Select the state as New York and the school district as Hilton Central School District.
3. Complete the screens to setup your account.
4. When your account is completed, there will be a link on the getting started screen to look up your child. You will need to select the school, enter your child's first and last name and input their student ID number. Student ID numbers/Lunch ID numbers where printed on the schedules students received at the start of school. If you can't locate your student's ID number, please contact our office for that information 392-1000 ext. 2152 or 2151.
5. For online payments only there is a $1.95 transaction fee. Please note, this fee only pertains to online payments. Your student will be using the same lunch account even if she pays cash or check. Your MySchoolBucks.com account does not need to be used for online payments. There is no charge to pay cash or check and you still have the option to use the FREE services including checking a student's meal purchase history, receiving low balance notification all without the $1.95 fee.