Our site should be able to provide you with the Teachers' Association information that you are looking for. Private information will continue to be sent to your home email. Here are the most recent updates:
- Always check out the President's page for the most updated things to be aware of (updated 1/24/17)
**DASA Training Information Applicants for Certification
Effective December 31, 2013, all applicants for Certification are required to complete six clock hours of coursework or training in accordance with Article 2 Sections 10-18 of the Education Law. This training is available only from a provider approved by the New York State Education Department.
Upon completion of the workshop, the provider will report your completion electronically. This link has been added to the Links tab to the left. Or click here for more information. http://www.highered.nysed.gov/tcert/certificate/dasa-applicant.html
- Member Action Center app info to the right
- Be sure to submit your reflection to your walkthrough within five work days. The Danielson rubric and reflection submission are done through www.mylearningplan.com
- Important Documents has: What is APPR (from Barb), our contract, and information about TEACH registration
- Is your birthday this month?? Here is the link to TEACH website (It would be smart to print out proof that you have done this.)
- Check out NYSUT's unclaimed funds page to see if anyone you know is owed money! https://secure.nystrs.org/unclaimedFunds/UnclaimedFunds.aspx
- Our association has a banner that can be brought to events. Please let us know so we can get it to you in time.
- In the works: We are working on a Teachers Sell/Give to Teachers where teachers in our district can give/sell their personal items. We may make a link to a shared document or classroom so it is easier to manage and include photos. If you know of an easy way, please pass it on to Krisann Craney.