- Spring Season 2016 is now underway and our next rehearsal is on Tuesday, May 24th from 6-8:30pm at the High School. We're never full, so be sure to recruit a friend or two and have them join the fun!
- Our fourth performance of this spring 2016 season is MONDAY, May 30th for the Hilton Memorial Day Parade & Ceremony. You can find the student/parent information letter regarding this performance on the "Forms & Files" page of this website.
- Spring 2016 Music is NOW AVAILABLE! We're gonna "Shut Up and Dance" like "Uma Thurman" on this incredible "Journey!" (see what I did there?)
- Our Spring/Summer 2016 rehearsal and performance schedule is HERE! Check out the "Forms & Files" section of this website for the downloadable pdf.
- BAND CAMP 2016 dates have been confirmed! We will be doing things a little differently this year with a music only MINI-CAMP on Monday, August 8th & Tuesday, August 9th from 12-8:30pm and then the FULL CAMP on Monday, August 15th through Friday, August 19th from 12-8:30pm. Both camps are MANDATORY for student attendance and our group's success. Thanks!
- WE'RE ON FACEBOOK! There is an awesome Crimson Cadets Marching Band facebook page. This is a "secret" page, and thus is not able to be found in a regular facebook search. If you would like to become a member of this group page, please send Mr. N your facebook login e-mail address and he will send you an invite.
- Sign up for our one-way text message notification system for important marching band information and reminders through the REMIND app! Just text "@cadetsmb" to 81010 to join!
- Remember, attendance is a crucial part of a successful marching band if we intend to keep the program thriving. We want to remind everyone that attendance at marching band is required as part of this credit bearing class. Please plan accordingly when you choose sports, clubs and extra activities that could interfere with Tuesday evening rehearsals.