- Our Spring 2015 season is beginning to wrap up with only 2 more performances (Irondeqouit 4th of July parade & Hilton Fireman's parade)! Our next rehearsal will be for EVERYONE on THURSDAY, JULY 2nd. We will review our spring parade routine from 6-7pm and then work on our new fall field show "This Just In" from 7-8:30pm (seniors and students not returning for the fall season do not have to stay). Thanks!
- THIS JUST IN...our fall 2015 competitive field show music has been uploaded to the "Music" section of this website! This fall, the Hilton Crimson Cadets will depict the frenetic energy of live broadcast news before taking the audience on a journey of the most iconic moments of broadcast history and the people who brought it with "This Just In!"
- A NEW RECORD SCORE FOR THE HILTON CRIMSON CADETS MARCHING BAND! Our 80.20 from our NYSFBC championship show is the HIGHEST score ever acheived in Hilton's history of competitive marching band! Congratulations on an amazing and historic 2014 fall season! LET'S GO CADETS!
- Our fall 2015 rehearsal and performance schedule has been uploaded to the "Forms & Files" section of this website, so check it out! In addition, you can find our Cleveland/Sandusky, OH, spring 2015 trip student/parent handbook located on the "Forms & Files" page!
- WE'RE ON FACEBOOK! There is an awesome Crimson Cadets Marching Band facebook page. This is a "secret" page, and thus is not able to be found in a regular facebook search. All parents have been invited to join the page via e-mail and then invite their sons and daughters.
- Remember, attendance is a crucial part of a successful marching band if we intend to keep the program thriving. We want to remind everyone that attendance at marching band is required as part of this credit bearing class. Please plan accordingly when you choose sports, clubs and extra activities that could interfere with Tuesday evening rehearsals.