- Our SPRING 2017 rehearsal and performance schedule is now available! The Crimson Cadets will once again entertain the masses at the annual Rochester Lilac Festival Parade, Henrietta Memorial Day Parade, the Hilton Memorial Day Parade, Seabreeze Amusement Park, Irondequoit 4th of July Parade and the Hilton Fireman's Grand Parade! Check out the "Forms & Files" page of this website for a downloadable pdf of this exciting schedule!
- Our SPRING 2017 music selections are complete and available for download here on our "Music" page of this website. The Crimson Cadets will once again be known as the "dancing band," as we bop down the streets to the Ides of March & CeeLo Green!
- As announced at our first rehearsal, the Crimson Cadets Marching Band is heading to the BIG APPLE! Over the Columbus Day weekend this October, we will travel to NYC to take in the sights, eat the food and compete at the NYSFBC show at Arlington HS! All necessary information (trip handbook, permission slip, insurance form, etc.) can be found on the "Forms & Files" page of this website!
- Stay up to date with all the latest information, scores, etc. of the 2017 New York State Field Band Conference season by visiting www.nysfbc.org
- We're on FACEBOOK! There is an awesome Crimson Cadets Marching Band group facebook page. This is a "secret" page and thus, is not able to be found in a regular facebook search. If you would like to become a member of this group page, please send Mr. N your facebook login e-mail address and he will send you an invite.
- Sign up for our one-way text message notification system for important marching band information and reminders through the REMIND app! Just text "@cadetsmb" to 81010 to join!
- Remember, attendance and participation is a crucial part of a successful marching band. We want to remind everyone that attendance at marching band rehearsals and performances is required as part of this credit bearing class. Please plan accordingly when you choose sports, clubs and extra activities that could interfere with our rehearsals and performances. Thanks!