- The Crimson Cadets Marching Band is heading to the McDonald's Thanksgiving Day Parade in downtown CHICAGO!!! Don't miss your chance to be a part of Hilton MB history with this amazing performance opportunity! Full details and information can be found in our student/parent information trip packet, located on the "Forms & Files" section of this website. Thanks!
- Spring 2016 Music is NOW AVAILABLE on our "Music" page! We're gonna "Shut Up and Dance" like "Uma Thurman" through this awesome "Journey!" (see what I did there?)
- Our Spring/Summer 2016 rehearsal and performance schedule is HERE! Check out the "Forms & Files" section of this website for the downloadable pdf.
- BAND CAMP 2016 dates have been confirmed! We will be doing things a little differently this year with a music only MINI-CAMP on Monday, August 8th & Tuesday, August 9th from 12-8:30pm and then the FULL CAMP on Monday, August 15th through Friday, August 19th from 12-8:30pm. Both camps are MANDATORY for student attendance and our group's success. Thanks!
- WE'RE ON FACEBOOK! There is an awesome Crimson Cadets Marching Band facebook page. This is a "secret" page, and thus is not able to be found in a regular facebook search. All parents have been invited to join the page via e-mail and then invite their sons and daughters.
- Remember, attendance is a crucial part of a successful marching band if we intend to keep the program thriving. We want to remind everyone that attendance at marching band is required as part of this credit bearing class. Please plan accordingly when you choose sports, clubs and extra activities that could interfere with Tuesday evening rehearsals.