- The cat's out of the bag...the Crimson Cadets Marching Band presents their fall 2016 show...FATHOMS! Music is available for download on the "music" page of this website, so go get it! Don't forget to return your fall contracts to Mr. N ASAP too and remember...we're never full, so be sure to recruit a friend or two and have them join the fun!
- Our 6th performance of this spring/summer 2016 season is MONDAY, JULY 4th for the Irondeqouit Parade! You can find the student/parent information letter regarding this performance on the "Forms & Files" page of this website.
- Our summer/fall 2016 rehearsal & performance schedule is HERE! Check out the "Forms & Files" page of this website for the downloadable pdf!
- BAND CAMP 2016 dates have been confirmed! We will be doing things a little differently this year with a guard work and music only MINI-CAMP on MONDAY, AUGUST 8th & TUESDAY, AUGUST 9th from 12-8:30pm and then the FULL CAMP on MONDAY, AUGUST 15th through FRIDAY, AUGUST 19th from 12-8:30pm. Both camps are MANDATORY for student attendance/participation and our group's success!
- We're on FACEBOOK! There is an awesome Crimson Cadets Marching Band group facebook page. This is a "secret" page and thus, is not able to be found in a regular facebook search. If you would like to become a member of this group page, please send Mr. N your facebook login e-mail address and he will send you an invite.
- Sign up for our one-way text message notification system for important marching band information and reminders through the REMIND app! Just text "@cadetsmb" to 81010 to join!
- Remember, attendance and participation is a crucial part of a successful marching band. We want to remind everyone that attendance at marching band rehearsals and performances is required as part of this credit bearing class. Please plan accordingly when you choose sports, clubs and extra activities that could interfere with our rehearsals and performances. Thanks!