- Our Spring 2015 season is of to a GREAT start for our new and returning members! Our next rehearsal will be on THURSDAY, APRIL 23rd from 6-7pm! CYA!
- Our spring 2015 season music IS NOW AVAILABLE on the "Music" page of this website! We will entertain our audiences with some "Happy" dancing as we "Shake it Off" and "Paint it Black!" I encourage all members to download, print and practice this music in preparation for our spring parade season!
- Our fourth and final payment of $130 for our spring 2015 Ohio trip is due by Monday, May 11th, 2015. Please pay via check, payable to "Hilton Marching Band." Please hand in this payment directly to Mr. Nordhausen at rehearsal. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Nordhausen. Thanks!
- A NEW RECORD SCORE FOR THE HILTON CRIMSON CADETS MARCHING BAND! Our 80.20 from our NYSFBC championship show is the HIGHEST score ever acheived in Hilton's history of competitive marching band! Congratulations on an amazing and historic 2014 fall season! LET'S GO CADETS!
- Our spring 2015 rehearsal and performance schedule hass been uploaded to the "Forms & Files" section of this website, so check it out! In addition, you can find our Cleveland/Sandusky, OH, spring 2015 trip student/parent handbook located on the "Forms & Files" page!
- WE'RE ON FACEBOOK! There is an awesome Crimson Cadets Marching Band facebook page. This is a "secret" page, and thus is not able to be found in a regular facebook search. All parents have been invited to join the page via e-mail and then invite their sons and daughters.
- Remember, attendance is a crucial part of a successful marching band if we intend to keep the program thriving. We want to remind everyone that attendance at marching band is required as part of this credit bearing class. Please plan accordingly when you choose sports, clubs and extra activities that could interfere with Tuesday evening rehearsals.